WEAP ServicesOur Treatment Program
- Is totally positive
- Is individualized and based on the needs of each child
- Presents material in a fun way that is easy to master
- Keeps children happy, smiling, and motivated to learn
- Gets proven results (click here for more information about WEAP Research)
The Curriculum Addresses the Major Deficits Common in Autism
- Understanding language
- Communicating with and relating to peers
- Building age appropriate and symbolic play skills
- Increasing conceptual thinking and cognitive skills
WEAP-trained therapists work one-on-one with each child closely monitoring emotional responses in order to match the difficulty of the material and method of instruction to the child's ability level and rate of learning.
All families must apply for services by contacting our Intake Department.
For more information about the application process, please select the appropriate link below:
Click here for information about applying for WEAP Services in Wisconsin.
Click here for information about applying for WEAP Services outside Wisconsin.
contact our Intake Department today.